Enter Case number reference for associated cases.
Type: APM as a Service
Include any information that is for INTERNAL use only
Detail the contextual information specific to the issue; i.e. Product, Version, Agent, System, etc.
Describe the problem, from the user perspective
I would like to use host mapping in Compuware Recorder, to have my host name map to another host name. How can I do it?
To map a host to another host name:
- Create or open a script in the Dynatrace Recorder.
- In the script settings, select the Hosts tab.
- Click the add icon ( + ) to display the fields for host mapping.
- In the Hostname field, type the original host name.
- Select Hostname from the Map To list.
- In the Destination field, type the host name. You can map to a maximum of three hosts.
Repeat steps 3–6 for each host mapping you need in the script.
For more information about script settings, see the help page Modifying Script Settings.