Our goal is to provide assistance for our users through the community. Besides answering your questions on our forum we also start providing live Q&A sessions - we call them "Online Performance Clinics":
Register for the next “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” sessions: FREE to attend and you stay totally anonymous to other users on the webinar.
Main Topic: PurePath Deep Dive
- 30 Minutes Live Demo of Dynatrace User Experience and App Monitoring
- 30 Minutes of Live Q&A: submit questions to dynaTrace Open Q&A Forum and label them with "forqandawebinar"
Register here (2 timeslots to allow every time zone to participate)
All Recordings available on our Dynatrace Live Q&A YouTube Channel:
- Oct 1st: What is dynaTrace and How to get started!
- Oct 13th: System Profile Explained, Agent Mappings and Troubleshooting
- Oct 27th: How Agents Work, Connecting Remote and Local Agents
- Nov 10th: Basic Diagnostics Steps
- Nov 25th: Basic Dashboarding (Web and Dynatrace Dashboards)
- Dec 9th: SLA Monitoring and Alertings Basics
- Dec 23rd: Sensors: Out-of-the-Box, Auto and Custom Sensors.
- Jan 7th: Business Transactions
- Jan 20th: Dynatrace with Load Tests
- Feb 3rd: Dynatrace for Testers
- Feb 13th: PurePath Deep Dive
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Next Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: Boston, San Diego
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
- 30 Minutes: How to do Frontend (Web, Mobile, Rich Client) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Mobile Applications and Web Sites failed to deliver good performance
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Frontend Performance Santiy Check
- 30 Minutes: How to do Backend (Java, .NET, PHP, Web Server, Database, ...) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Enterprise Applications failed or crashed during high load
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Backend Performance Santiy Check
- Rest of the time: Hands-On: I show you how you can analyze your own app
Next confirmed workshops:
- February 12th: Boston, MA: Registration available soon
- March 29th: San Diego, CA - as part of STPCon
Planned workshop locations:
- US: New York, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco
- EMEA: Munich, Hamburg