Our goal is to provide assistance for our users through the community. Besides answering your questions on our forum we also start providing live Q&A sessions - we call them "Online Performance Clinics":
Register for the next “Dynatrace Application Monitoring Demo with Live Q&A” sessions: FREE to attend and you stay totally anonymous to other users on the webinar.
Main Topic for Apr 28: Measures, Measures, Measures
Main Topic for May 12: Synthetic and Real User Monitoring with Dynatrace
All Recordings available on our Dynatrace Live Q&A YouTube Channel:
What's New in Dynatrace 6.3 is available on APM University
If you have feedback, e.g.: better day of the week or better time during the day LET US KNOW.
Next Hands-On Performance Clinic Workshop: STPCon, April 4
We also want to bring the "Performance Clinic" to the "offline world" - as a Performance Clinic Workshop. These are Hands-On workshops where you can Bring Your Own Application or Bring Your PurePath and we teach you how to best analyze your application using tools such as dynaTrace.
- 30 Minutes: How to do Frontend (Web, Mobile, Rich Client) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Mobile Applications and Web Sites failed to deliver good performance
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Frontend Performance Santiy Check
- 30 Minutes: How to do Backend (Java, .NET, PHP, Web Server, Database, ...) Performance Engineering
- Real Life examples on why Enterprise Applications failed or crashed during high load
- 15 Minutes: Hands-On: How to do a Backend Performance Santiy Check
- Rest of the time: Hands-On: I show you how you can analyze your own app
Next confirmed workshops:
Planned workshop locations:
- US: New York, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco
- EMEA: Munich, Hamburg