- The next update for Dynatrace 6.2 has been released! This update contains critical fixes and improvements. AppMon & UEM 6.2.9 is now available on our download page. A detailed description of the new features and fixes can be found here.
- Check out the Dynatrace Visual Studio Extension available to you:
- launch applications with an injected Dynatrace Agent directly from Visual Studio
- perform look-ups of sources files and methods from applications under diagnosis in Dynatrace Application Monitoring
AppMon and DC RUM: Better Together
Join Kris Ziemianowicz, end-user experience expert at Dynatrace, for this live webinar on why Dynatrace’s Data Center Real User Management (DC RUM) solution should be a critical part of your APM strategy.
- How an end-to-end view of user experience data aligns IT with business goals
- How extending AppMon’s coverage with real-time visibility and instantaneous fault domain isolation (FDI) across your entire ecosystem can prevent you from losing lost cycles by pinpointing issues immediately
- How DC RUM exposes the black box environments of SAP, Citrix, Oracle EBS, web and more
- How you can get an enhanced view into end-user-experience and delight them by fixing potential problems before they become issues
Community Member of the Month (June – 2016)
Please join us in recognizing the Dynatrace Community Member of the Month for June, Friederike T. Read about Friederike and her thoughts on community participation here.
- Want to extend your knowledge and want to start becoming an Application Monitoring champion within your business? Look no further than Application Monitoring Professional vILT. This extended course will take you beyond the introduction of our Associate vILT offering you 10, 4 hour sessions. Thread Analysis, Deep Object Access, and Memory monitoring are just a few of topics that you can expect from our next class on August 8th. Professional vILT is taught by our most senior expert consultants. Check out the session blueprint here.
- It appears like everyone is prepping and tuning their applications because in the past month we have seen a surge in our Private vHOT – Application Monitoring Problem Analytics class. This short 4 hour class will guide you through how to rapidly isolate the fault domain and root cause of traditional performance bottlenecks. Have a large team and looking for a group discount? Please reach out to Dynatrace University for special pricing.
- Tired of not innovating, learn Dynatrace, and excel your career at Dynatrace University. Completely updated 6.3 Product Education is available here. Get up-to-date on the latest release in small, bite-size chunks. Easy to fit in to your schedule. Easy to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Don’t see what you are looking for and want to submit your own video? Simply open a Support Ticket and attach your video with information on where you would like to see it on Dynatrace University.
Dynatrace in the News
Dynatrace Achieves AWS Migration Competency