cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key User Action Anomaly Detection Help

GarrisonAdams
Frequent Guest

Hello,

I would like to confirm that my understanding of the anomaly detection settings for key user actions is correct. 

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to trigger an alert when the visually complete time of this particular key user action exceeds 5 seconds. Would these settings accomplish that?

GarrisonAdams_0-1659634027035.png

I have other questions. Is the observation period triggered when a business user triggers the key user action in a session, and that will trigger an alert 5 minutes later?

Or is the observation period only triggered when the average/median visually complete time is longer than 5 seconds? Something like this would be more useful.

Any and all help is appreciated. Please feel free to further advice if you can think of a better way to trigger alerts in response to key user action visually completed time degradation.

1 REPLY 1

techean
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Please find below comments - 

I have other questions. Is the observation period triggered when a business user triggers the key user action in a session, and that will trigger an alert 5 minutes later? - Have you set any custom alert profile to delay the alerts. This will be true only if the users initiate the action, but will alerts will be generated as per the average/ median time response.

Or is the observation period only triggered when the average/median visually complete time is longer than 5 seconds? - Above comment should answer it.

KG

Featured Posts