cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem detection: low space disk on shared folder in multiple hosts

m_tomasello
Visitor

Hi,

In Dynatrace I found 145 problems related to the low disk space of a shared folder with more hosts.

I ask if it is possible to have grouped in a single problem if the cause is the same, so as to avoid finding ourselves with numerous problems with the same root cause.

Thanks,

Marco

3 REPLIES 3

rodrigo_alvare1
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hello,

I'm afraid that it will not be possible to merge those problems in just a single one. You could do some workarounds, like disable globally the alert of full disk for that specific partition and then enable it by one or two host. With that configuration you will get one or two problems (depending of how many host have this rule), the problem comes when those hosts are down, you will not get an alert.

Regards

marco_martello
Newcomer

thanks for your reply.Unfortunately this is not a single case but it's a common situation and every time we disable, after seeing an high number of problems. I hope it will be fixed in the future considering this kind of situation.

Yeap I understand your point. Feel free to raise a RFE for that https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/DynatraceProductIdeas 

Featured Posts