cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webhook requirements (problem integration)

sonia_urbaneja_
Participant

Hi all,

I know this community is about Dynatrace, but I was wondering if you could help me. We are going to integrate Dynatrace with ServiceNow using Webhook and we would like to know if you have some experience with this integration and what hardware requirements would be recommended for Webhook.

We imagine it depends on the number of tickets sent, and the logical configurations to be done with those tickets, but, is there any kind of rules to calculate memory, CPU... for the Webhook machine?

Thank you very much for you help.

Sonia

5 REPLIES 5

ChadTurner
Guru

If your Dynatrace cluster is scaled correctly, you should have no problem. I would recommend using the integration that Dynatrace offers for ServiceNow and if you feel that this integration is lacking then try out a custom webhook integration.

-Chad

Hello Chad,

we cannot use ServiceNow integration because customer does not want to install the plug-in in SN platform, so we need to calculate HW requirements for webhook machine.

BR,

Sonia

ahh okay. I dont see any documentation as to requirements for passing that payload. We didn't follow any requirements when we did our custom webhook into our helpdesk platform. Attached is documentation on setting it up: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/setup-and-configuration/integrations/third-party-integrations...

-Chad

Hello Chad,

Our team tried webhook integration but we are observing lot of challenges with it. As the custom payload pushes the open and resolved both problems to SNow creating duplicates. Any leads on resolving this issue would be very helpful.

Reagrds,

Pooja

Hi, 
Did you solve this problem? And if you did, how was the process ?