cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API for AppMon Incident configured for individual system profile?

krunal_dave1
Guide

Hi Folks,

Do we have any API for incident configured for individual system profiles in AppMon?, we have been asked by our app teams to give them details on what incident configured for their system profile and who is receiving these alerts.

As of now we are going manually login to each system profile and create excel sheet for incident configuration.

We know there is one workaround to grant access to users so they can take a look on incident configured for their application but what we are looking for is to automate these asks to use API.

Thanks

Krunal Dave

1 REPLY 1

jacob_pankey
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi Krunal,

I'm not aware of any API endpoints that provide a list of the incident rules that are configured. The endpoints that I am aware of return a list of the incidents that have triggered instead.

I can suggest one less manual workaround. If you open the system profile and click on the incidents tab it will show you all of the incidents. You can highlight all of the incident rules with ctrl-a and right click to copy. Next, paste the copied content to a notepad document. The result is an xml file that should be fairly easy to parse. You can write a script that parses the details about the incident rules and reuse it on all of the other system profiles.

Regards,

Jake