Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About error logs by JavaAgent

ksk_natsume
Inactive

Hi,This is Ryotaro

I want to ask about Agent log file.

I got the error message as follow

◼︎[native]Capability can _redefine_classes not available. Hot Sensor placement is not abailable in this virtual machine.

◼︎[native]Capability can _redefine_any_class not available. There may be problems with Hot Sensor placement.

◼︎[java]Retrieving starts array for module : 'beanModule' returned null. This may be caused by a not yet initialized module. If subscriptiones for this module do not provide data after initialization, please check module path.

◼︎[java]...last message reported 2 times...

I have a question in April and got a reply on this URL.
https://answers.dynatrace.com/questions/176467/about-warning-message-on-java-agent-log-dt65.html?chi...

However, I want to more information.

Q When is the logs are written?
◼︎[java]Retrieving starts array for module : 'beanModule' returned null. This may be caused by a not yet initialized module. If subscriptiones for this module do not provide data after initialization, please check module path.
the log seems written by Agent connecting

the log seems written by Agent shutting down

they are counting the error and write log when they shutting down?
the error log counting affect Agent Performance?

Best regards

Ryotaro natsume

3 REPLIES 3

harald_berger
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi,

This log output is typical for Websphere running on an IBM JVM and can be safely ignored.

Best

Harry

ksk_natsume
Inactive

Hi,Harald

I already know This log output because of IBM JVM.

I want to know these logs are written many times, so these log count will affect performance? or not.

like [java]...last message reported 9 times.../[java]...last message reported 4 times...

the number of error log counts are depends on the agent.

Q1. When is the logs are written?
the log seems written by Agent connecting

the log seems written by Agent shutting down

Q2. they are counting the error and write log when they shutting down?
Q3. the error log counting affect Agent Performance?

Best regards

Ryotaro natsume

harald_berger
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi,

There is no performance impact as these messages are only written on inital startup.

Best

Harry