cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the Dynatracelog Description

ksk_natsume
Inactive

Hi, This is Ryotaro

Could I see About the Dynatracelog Description in Documentation?

I have to explane each Dynatracelog for our customer.

If can't Could you tell me about each Dynatracelog?

AgentRegistration.0.0.log
Audit.0.0.log
Correlation.0.0.log
FrontendServer.0.0.log
FrontendserverLauncher_PID.0.log
Measures.0.0.log
Repository.0.0.log
Server.0.0.log
ServerLauncher_PID.0.log

Best Regards

Ryotaro

1 REPLY 1

david_n
Inactive

Hello Ryotaro,

I am not able to find official documentation on the log files but I can give you a description of each based on their contents:

AgentRegistration.0.0.log– records the name, agent ID, start time, technology (java, .net, etc), agent version and collector at the point when the agent connects to a collector.

Audit.0.0.log– records changes that are made to the environment, system profiles, measures etc. Allows you to see which users a performing tasks in the client.

Correlation.0.0.log– groups the error logs from the various AppMon components. All the logs are in one place for easy correlation. It also provides start up details and infrastructure metrics such as CPU cores, available memory and OS of the DT server at process start up.

FrontendServer.0.0.log– Error logs for the AppMon front end server. It also provides start up details and infrastructure metrics such as CPU cores, available memory and OS of the DT server at process start up.

FrontendserverLauncher_PID.0.log– records the start-up and termination of the DT Frontend server. Metrics like the PID, max open files, DT version and process directory location are also recorded.

Measures.0.0.log– records the license summary which includes the host name, license version, license number and UEM volume and usage. Also shows the OS, time zone, server sizing, CPU cores and available memory.

Repository.0.0.log– records metrics on data being written to and updated in the performance warehouse.

Server.0.0.log– records informational, warning and severe error and alert logs related to the AppMon Server.

ServerLauncher_PID.0.log- records the start-up and termination of the DT server. Metrics like the PID, max open files, DT version and process directory location are also recorded.

Note: The 0.0 logs are the most recent log files. The older files are incremented and shown below them.

Thanks,

David Nicholls