cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new column in the purepath

roberta_dellosa
Participant

I would add new column for to kepping track of other information.

Is it possible?

7 REPLIES 7

Radu
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Roberta,

If you right click the PurePaths dashlet and go to Dashlet Properties, there is a section called "Columns" which allows you to customise what columns should be displayed in each of the tables of the PurePaths dashlet.

That being said, you are limited to just some out-of-the-box options, you can't add any thing you want.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Radu

Best regards,
Radu

roberta_dellosa
Participant

Thanks, I wanted to add new non-default columns.

roberta_dellosa
Participant

I need the column to time to start and time end in business transation WebRequestByIP

Roberta, I'm not sure I understand your use case. BTs are aggregated views grouping data by some attribute. So if each row of the BT shows a different IP address, then what does it mean to show the Start/End time of a set of PPs. Perhaps I've missed something.

Radu
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Roberta,

For the PurePaths dashlet - it's a fixed list of options you can include.

For Business Transactions, any measure added to the Results section will have its own column inside the Business Transaction Results Dashlet.

Start time is not an option since a Business Transaction does not show individual occurrences of transactions, but instead aggregates all data within the timeframe. However, if you drill-down to PurePaths from the Business Transaction Results you will get the individual PurePaths each marked (by default) with the start time. End time is only available via Start Time + Response Time.

Best regards,

Radu

Best regards,
Radu

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Roberta, By adding items to the "Calculate Results" section of a BT, you can cause new columns of information to be created in a BT dashlet. This is not in the PP dashlet, but may be a way to address your use case.

hth

joe

Thanks for you answer.

Where is the this option?