cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent not connected to the collector- New installation

am00478975
Inactive

Hi Team ,

We have installed and configured (jboss 64 bit 5.1 on solaris )new agent for the existing dt server , but post application restart i cant see the agent showing up under agent overview.

steps followed :

1. created system profile and created tier did the agent mapping .

2.Clicked on configure environment , the selected the the jboss5/6/7, solaris 10+x86/x64 , JVM 5 ot later 64bit --> next downloaded the agent installer ( and cancelled the wizard as i had already created tier while creation of system profile)

3. Installed agent and was successful .

4. Extended the env variables .and restarted ,

ercorebatch.jvm.options=-XX:NewSize=256m
-XX:MaxNewSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=4 -XX:PermSize=40m -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
-Duser.country=ZA -Duser.language=en

#-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=5005,server=y,suspend=y

# dynaTrace Agent Injection

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS
-agentpath:/install/dynatrace-6.3/agent/lib64/libdtagent.so=name=ERCORE_ER-screenshot.pngCAE_DI08_Vlive_PROD,server=powam01_214_215.vodacom.corp:9998"

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please suggest , also when i click on missing process, get this "he selected configuration was not created with this wizard and therefore cannot be reviewed or edited." .PFB .

1 REPLY 1

tthat
Inactive

Hi Anusha,

Did you processed any transactions after placing the agent?. Sometimes what happens when placing an agent you need to recycle the JVM also pass some transactions. Also make sure that there is no agent name has no space in Agent name in dynatrace.

Have you checked Logs in JVM?