cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents Connected but no data data available on purepath

fjulian
Inactive

Dear All,

I am facing the issues about there are no data of monitored agents in purepath. The monitoring was running well, but the issues happen suddenly. Status on the agents overview are connected. Let's me explain my application architecture.

Users - Web tier - App tier - database.

we have several host on web tier and app tier. All agent on App Tier not send the monitoring data.

Could you help us?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

fjulian
Inactive

After I check from the class browser there is no class loaded in one group agent. The classes are load before, is there any information why the classes are not loaded? And is it possibility if the root cause of the problem I ask is because classes are not loaded?

barryla
Helper

Hi Julian

Found the same thing in my environment. I had to disable and re-enable the .NET configuration in the Configuration Manager and this then solved the problem.

Regards

Ok it appeared now. but purepath for my app tier still not visible. I try it on our development and it's running well, but not in our production. I thought there is something on our load balancer between web tier and app tier, because it's the only differences between our dev and production.