cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Aggregating multiple pure path response time in one BT

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

I have then app team request to sum the three purepath as one business truncation count.Is it possible to do?

4 REPLIES 4

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

For a Useraction/Visit based Business Transaction you can use the sum of the PurePath response times as a result measure, but I don't think that is what you wan't.

Unfortunately you can not Filter for different PurePath and then add there response times as a result measure.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

shirishvijay_ra
Inactive

Thank you Patrick,

I thought the same but wanted to check if someone has achieved it.

BTW, User action/Visit based Business Transaction how can I sum the PurePath response in one BT?it would be grate help if you can give me some inputs on it as I never dis it.

E.g. for a User Acton based BusinessTransaction, just add the PurePath Response time as a result measure and choose "Sum" for the aggregation. This would give you the sum of all the PurePath response times in this User Action. Same would work for Database Time or other measures.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Thanks! Let me try this.