cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppMon 7.0 windows client 32bit

antonin_hieke
Contributor

Hello all,

our customer employees still using win 32bit OS. Is there any way to get AppMon 7.0 client 32bit version.

There is no one at downloads :(.

Thank you for help.

Antonin

8 REPLIES 8

rameshkumar_ram
Newcomer

Please download the file here - https://transfer.pcloud.com/download.html?code=5Zn...
It is applicable to both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.

cristian_vanti1
Participant

This is what prevents us to migrate to 7.0 and keeps us on 6.3 😞

antonin_hieke
Contributor

Yes, but support for 6.3 was finished at the end of August 2017.

gary_spencer
Inactive

@cristian v. @Antonin H. You can update your 6.3 to a 32-bit version compatible with 6.5; there is not an installer itself for 6.5 32-bit but the process is connect to 6.5 server with 6.3 client and you receive the update packages to the client.

Indeed there is no support or workaround for 7.0 32-bit client.

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Antonin -

You are correct, with 7.0, there is no more 32 bit client. However, if you put in your Dynatrace server URL in a web browser with port 8021, you can download the Webstart client with only needs Java to run. Also, with 7.0, the Dynatrace Web Dashboards are quite robust and can very possibly be a replacement for the non-administrators of the server.

cristian_vanti1
Participant

Actually, I am using the 7.0 WebStart client on Windows 7 32 bit. I only needed to install the JRE 8 and make it my preferred Java environment. Now my question is: why only the WebStart client?

harish_pithode
Newcomer

@ramesh, pcloud.com link is expired. Can you please upload standalone client of appmon 7.0 for 32 bit one more time.

thomas_klambaue
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

@Harish P. Ramesh is not a Dynatrace employee. I would not download such binaries posted in a forum from a non-official location. Dynatrace will not be held responsible for anything that comes out of using such a link / file.

I am uploading the release files for AppMon and am wondering what this link contained, there was no 32bit windows installer ever released by us for 7.0 - we did not build it anymore!

As noted, the 32bit-client was desupported. I would highly recommend upgrading your infrastructure. This will be an issue with a lot of vendors.

On a side note, Oracle is de-supporting the webstart client also in future JREs.

Another option would be to move to Dynatrace - where you have everything web-based and don't need a client installer anymore..

Best regards,

Thomas