cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

AppMon Associate Certification

yuting_wu
Guide

Does anyone know where i can find the mock exam questions for AppMon Associate Certification?

7 REPLIES 7

Dallas
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi Yuting,

You are able to take the "Taste of the test" on the Dynatrace University.

university.dynatrace.com -> click Appmon Under "Certification" -> Taste of the test

Cheers

-Dallas

Is there an answer to the "Taste of the test" ?

Dallas
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor
Hi,

No, I do not believe there are answers to the taste of the test. Keep in mind I believe it is designed to show you the "style" of questions that will be asked not necessarily the content that is on the actual exam. I would focus more on studying other materials and not your score of the taste of the test.

-Dallas

jonathan_schull
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hey Yuting,

FYI you are commenting in the AppMon forum.

If you are instead looking for the Dynatrace Associate Certification, you would click "Dynatrace" under certification in the left menu.

sebastian_kryst
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Be aware that taste of the test contains only small part of questions. There are much more topics that may be touched during regular test. But if you have some experience with dynatrace and you will spend some time with documentation and Dynatrace videos, you should be fine with results 🙂

Sebastian

HanumantMadane
Newcomer

Hi Yuting,

I am also planning the certification soon, can we discuss how we can help each other.I am unable to send direct msg on this forum.

HanumantMadane
Newcomer

Hi Yuting,

I am also planning the certification soon, can we discuss how we can help each other.I am unable to send direct msg on this forum..

I am also trying to find answers of the taste of test.