cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

AppMon Professional Certification Exam questions

asahoo1
Organizer

Hello,

I have cleared the AppMon Professional written exam yesterday. I had cleared the AppMon Associate certification exam on 10/3/2015. I have a couple of questions.

1)Could you please let me know up to when my associate certification is valid?

2) Do you know if there is any timeline by which I need to complete the AppMon Professional Practical exam?

Thanks,

Abhaya

8 REPLIES 8

pahofmann
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

The Certificates a valid for two years, you can also look at the dates if you open your profile in the university.

You have to take the practical exam within three months after doing the written exam.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Thanks Patrick! I was able to locate my certificate.

I have another question. My AppMon Associate certificate is going to expire on 10/3/2017. I would like to know by when I need to retake the exam in order to keep the certificate?

Also, if I pass the Professional Practical exam on say 10/15/2017 and have not retaken the AppMon associate certification by that date, does that mean I won't be granted the Professional certificate because my Associate certificate got expired on 10/3/2017? Please clarify.

Thanks,

Abhaya

You can retake the appmon Associate at any time before or after it expires, the new certificate will be valid another two years from that point on.

Unfortunately I could not find any information about your second question. You could open a support Ticket (SUPAPMU) for that. It would be great if you could post the answer here if you open the support Ticket, for future reference.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Thanks,

I have raised a ticket https://support.dynatrace.com/supportportal/browse/SUPAPMU-6055.

Great, please add the outcome of the ticket here once it is answered, as not everybody will have access to the Ticket.

kyle_kowalski
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I think the Professional will overwrite your associate as you need the associate to take the professional, although I would confirm with the University team.

rishabhrawat476
Participant

hi,Abhaya

Could you please give ,me about the standard of exam .its tough

Hello Abhay, Great! Can I contact you, I really have some questions which I want to be addressed. Pl. ping me your email id at rajeshkumars[at]qualitykiosk[dot]com.

Regards, Rajesh