cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

AppMon associate certification.

yamini_dubey
Organizer

I am appearing for the Appmon Associate level certification. Can anyone give me an insight about the exam like number of questions, negative marking etc. Also I am currently seeing material in apm university any other preparation tips would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

11 REPLIES 11

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Yamini,

You are on the right track especially APM University because along with study you can check your knowledge. Hands on experience will add more values.

Check the exam 'Blue Print' file.

• The DC RUM Associate Certification is approximately 74 multiple choice items. Examinees
    have 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete the exam where the exam is 100% computer graded,
    with a passing score of 77%.
  • The exam may include both multiple-choice and multiple-response items.
  • Multiple-choice: select one option from a list that best answers the question or completes the
    statement.
  • Multiple-response: select multiple options from a list to answer the question or complete the
    statement. Multiple-response test items are clearly identified. Partial percentage for each
    correct answer is given and that same percentage is deducted for an incorrect choice.

Regards,

Babar

jose_colella
Inactive

Hello @Yamini D.,

All information related to the AppMon certification can be found in the blueprint. The exam is between 70 to 75 questions; multiple choice as well as multiple response. The blueprint provides information as to what topics the exam will cover.

I also recommend that you go through the taste of the test, which provides you practice questions and a general idea of what the exam will look like. Taste of the Test

vishweshwar39
Newcomer

Hello all,

Please share any preparation material as i am also planning for certification on email id vishweshwar.analyst@gmail.com

Hello Vishweshwar,

Check the following blueprint and also watch the short videos on the APM University.

https://d3sj466wqlrld0.cloudfront.net/certificate/docs/du_certificate_appmon_associate_blueprint.pdf

https://university.dynatrace.com/home

Regards,

Babar

amitkumar
Inactive

@Yamini D

Did you appear for the exam ? Can you please share your experience if so?

yamini_dubey
Organizer

@Amit K. Yes I did appear in Feb this year . Based on my experience, you will be able to identify with the questions, if you have worked on the tool. Most of the question are based on practical experiences on tool and I feel if you have hands on experience on the tool you should be able to answer most of it 🙂

amitkumar
Inactive

@Yamini D. Thanks for the inputs. Yes I have experience with AppMon and has been using it for almost 3 years now.

suraj_kumar_gup
Inactive

@Yamini D. did you clear this exam? and how many times we can give by paying 200$?

Yes the fee will cover us maintaining and the external proctor company. If you have a dynatrace service plan, certification attempts are included 🙂 check it here

roushan_kumar1
Contributor

I think there is only 2 attempts allowed.

You can take more attempts. There is some wait after attempts