cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppMon does not show percentil value

Hello is there any possibility of showing the average,min,max value of 99% percentil in AppMon?

9 REPLIES 9

Hi, is this available as well in windows client? We are using DT 6.5 and switching in a month to 7.1. Thanks!

Hi, my answer is only related to Dynatrace SaaS & Managed and not AppMon. You put your question in wrong forum.

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello @Vaclav S.

Yes. This is and will remain available in the Dynatrace Client.

Use time frames of >= 1h with percentile aggregations, because AppMon calculates percentiles per hour (resolution of 1 hour).

The Percentile chart is the only type to use a special aggregation. When you switch back to another chart type, the series aggregation gets reset to average.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/application-monitoring/appmon-client/dashlets/chart-dashlet/

Regards,

Babar

arturomr
Inactive

Hi,In AppMon you need to activate the percentile calculation in order to have it available to chart (is calculated per hour).

On the metric creation, you should tick the below option -> Calculate Percentile data:

Hope this helps!

Regards

thorsten_roth
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

BTW, you can do the same in the web client

Question, it appears that web can do above. Is that for a particular version? 7.0 and 7.1? It does not show in 7.0 on web. It does work in client.

Hi, thanks for the helpful answers. I do have the measure set up correctly. The graph is showing the results. What I actually do not see is the aggregation series value (in the brackets).

thorsten_roth
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Please try the following. Make sure that you display the table and chart (upper right corner "View"). Right click on the measure and select the percentile you need.

Hey, thank you, I can see the line which present the percentil what I do not see is its average/min/max value.