cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appmon 6.5.10.1012 individual components download link

shashi_krishna_
Inactive

Hi,

Could anybody help me out with the AppMon 6.5.10.1012 components download link instead of package.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards..

Shashi

6 REPLIES 6

arihant_polavar
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hello Shashi,

This link should get you all the individual components you're looking for -> https://downloads.dynatrace.com/downloads/download...

Hope this helps,

Ari

shashi_dasi
Inactive

Hi Ari P,

This is for latest release download instead i am looking for link where i can download the just previous release 6.5.10.1012

Regards...

ShashiKrishna

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Shashi,

The provided link is correct. The individual components are for the build 6.5.0.

Regards,

Babar

Hello Babar,

I would like to get some clarity:

Our AppMon server and Collectors are running on Build 6.5.10.1012 so would this new Build 6.5.0.1289 work with the existing, please clarify.

Regards..

ShashiKrishna

Hello Shashi,

Build 6.5.0.1289 is the main release version and the rest all are camulative updates back and forth compatibility.

In short you can use the latest version.

Regards,

Babar

thomas_klambaue
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Dear Shashi,

we currently only provide installers (component-download artifacts) for the GA (general availability) versions. So for 6.5 there will only be installers for 6.5.0.

If you want to run 6.5.10 on all components, you would:

* Install 6.5.0 server, 6.5.0 collector

* Add the *outdated* 6.5.10 update to the server. The update wizard will roll out 6.5.10 also to the collectors, clients, agents etc and will ask you to restart those.

So you control the version of the individual components from the server by activating 6.5.10 on the server. This allows for easy global rollout or rollback of any version without having to touch the boxes for client, collector etc..

Regards,

Thomas

PS: You can find the old 6.5.10 on the download page mentioned in other comments - at the very bottom of the page "outdated versions"