cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign host/processes to dedicated applications

dominikus_gerbl
Participant

We want to implement an operation dashboard for several applications. In these dashboards we want to use standard incidents like "Host CPU Unhealthy" or "Application Process Out-of-Memory". Is there any possibility to split these incidents by agent group / host / process?

3 REPLIES 3

Radu
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Dominik,

If you're referring to the incident chart, this can only be split by incident rule, and nothing more granular.

In the Incidents table however, every rule violation (per host) gets its own row in the list. So you can keep track of it that way:

Regards,

Radu

dominikus_gerbl
Participant

Hi Radu,

the problem is that we manage several applications in our system profile. These applications are managed by different operation teams. We want to provide them a view which only handles their application.

How you will you solve this issue?

Thanks.

Best regards

Dominik

Radu
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Dominik,

Dashboards can take filters, based on specific Applications and specific Host Groups. I would create separate dashboards for each of your teams with the appropriate filters added to narrow the data to their area of focus.

I see you've posted a screenshot from the web interface - I doubt the web interface is capable of using these filters. I would suggest using the desktop client for your purpose.

Best regards,

Radu