cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT without splitting

jcamps
Advisor

Hi all,

I've one BT with one splitting, can I use the same BT to get the values of avg, max, min, etc... but without splitting?

I would like to not have two equal transactions, one with the splitting and the other without the split.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Even if you have numerous splittings, when you add it to a chart you have the option to specify "no splitting" which will give you the data as if it were all part of one BT with no splitting. You can then use the table at the bottom of the chart to get all of the different aggregations you're looking for.

James

Hi James,

yes I know, but to get the data in a tabular way (as in Business Transacction Dashlet) I found it is possible to see that with the Business Transaction Hotspots Dashlet, rigth?

Thanks for your response!

If you toggle the table for a chart using the button in the top right you can then right-click on the column headers/names and you'll have the option to add new columns which include all of the aggregations so you'll have it in a table format that can be exported (you can also clear out the ones you may not want such as measure color).

Does that sound like it would work?

Yes James! Thanks a lot!