cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Business Analytics showing no data on web dashboard

sponnada2
Organizer

Hello,

Recently we configured Dynatrace agents for an application. All agents are active in Dynatrace client 7.0 but not able to see any kind of data on Business analytics for that application.

no-data.png

5 REPLIES 5

nj_njoku
Inactive

Hi Shyamala,

Do you have UEM configured for the eBilling application and are you able to see UEM data for the eBilling application in the thick client?. The reason is this Business Analytics view is populated by UEM data. Please confirm.

Thanks

NJ

HI Ugochukwu,

yes we have configured the UEM and able to see the agents in Thick client and the purepath count also.

chase_hulderma1
Inactive

Shyamala,

Check your top left on your web dashboard. Make sure that the system profile and the application selections are accurate for what you're looking to see data for.

Also verify that you are collecting UEM metrics for this application by clicking through any of the UEM-specific dashlets (while verifying you have the right selections on your dashboard for the correct timeframe and system profile).

Kindly,

Chase

sponnada2
Organizer

HI Chase,

I have verified that system profile and application are accurate.when i look into the Purepath sessions i don't see any transaction details otherthan signin.

nodata1.png

these are migrated servers.for old servers we have configured with different agent group name where as new servers having other agent name.Will it create any issue in populating the data on web dashboar

You do have UEM data currently collected it looks like, so I'd check that top left corner of the web dashboard to double check your view is pointed to the right source. Try selecting 'all applications' first as it could be that your Application mapping isn't working as you expect. They still should be in the System Profile, however. Tough to make out some of the text on your screenshots.

As for the agent group name, so long as the mapping is on the same agent group it shouldn't create an issue for the web dashboard.