cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transaction List Tile

skung
Organizer

Can I add more than one Business Transaction into Business Transaction List Tile (Web Dashboard)?

3 REPLIES 3

thorsten_roth
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi,

you are right, this is not working at the moment. Can you explain the use case in more detail?

Thanks,

Thorsten

skung
Organizer

Currently, we have a dashboard created in rich client. The dashboard displays a table including 20+ business transaction (KPI). Customer asks for time, count, failure, and percentile. In client, I could not display all aggregations in one row so I have multiple dashlets, one for time, one for count..... When I saw the web dashboard business transaction list tile, it is good to be able to show all aggregations for the BT at same time and I think it immediately to replace the client dashboard. However, I found the tile only allow one BT per tile. But it still have lots of space there. I would like to the BT list tile allowing multiple BTs in one tile/list so I don't need to create 20 tiles. Another thought, if the tile can be dragger wider to show more aggregation or make the space between column that would be more readable to user. I am hoping this can be considered as an enhancement.

Sharyl

Thanks for the detailed description. We will try to consider you request in the next iteration.I added it to the following page:

https://answers.dynatrace.com/idea/132999/planned-enhancements-for-webdashboards.html

Thorsten