cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transaction from User action

Can someone spot why my business transaction based on User action is not working.

I'm trying to catch and count user actions which starts when user clicks "Jatka" on the interface and the actions ends on the "

4 REPLIES 4

david_n
Inactive

Hello Janne,

For the user action name in the measure try contains click on Jatka rather than equals. To test whether your measure works before putting it in the BT I would chart it to see if there were any plot points in a time frame where you know that it has occurred.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

Hi David,

Oh my, seems that I was little bit too tired yesterday when posting this.

So my case is that I have one business transaction which counts user actions starting by click on "Jatka" and it works

But when I tried to make copy of that with extra condition that it measures only actions which are ending on specified page "

david_n
Inactive

Hello Janne,

What does the new BT return? Does it return too many entries or none at all?

Have you changed the measure that you added the specific ending page to be starts with "click on Jatka"? Since you have it set in the picture to equals click on Jatka and the name is longer than that, the measure will not pick it up.

Have you given the BT enough time to be sure that the action has been performed by users since you created it?

Have you tried charting the measure itself?

Thanks,

David Nicholls

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestions and I got it finally working after reviewing what I'm looking for after thinking this trough again after your comment.

So I accomplished what I was looking for by just collecting actions which contains this click on "Jatka" and splitting the results by URL of the User Actions (I just modified new measure for me where the measure includes also the query and anchor as part of the Url).

So my issue was that my target uri contains an anchor and earlier I was just too blind to see it even it has been in front of my eyes all the time.

xxxxx-xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/ui-xxxxxxxxt/#/load/loadScc/summary

Br,

Janne