cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Incidents be in a light gray color without confirming ?

rajanikanthanka
Inactive

Hi,

Can Incidents be in a light gray color without a User confirming(right click and confirm) it?

I see few incidents in Incidents dashboard and they are in light gray color with a Confirmed state. To view these incidents I had to edit the filter and check the confirmed box.

So these incidents are they confirmed by User or do appmon does it on any time basis?

Thanks,
Rajani

4 REPLIES 4

james_kitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I'm not aware of any scheduled event where incidents are confirmed. Only manually confirming them (or using the API in some way) should confirm those as far as I know.

At least for me I see that the confirmer looks to be marked as the assignee in the incidents dashlet. If you see an 'assignee' column on the incidents dashlet that may help you if you're interested in who confirmed some incident.

James

James,

Thank you. But in my case, I have all the admin rights but in Incident dashboard Assignee column is empty for confirmed incidents.

Rajani

assignee-column.png

That's the only place I'm aware of where it would be recorded. I don't know what it means if that is empty.

rajanikanthanka
Inactive

See below response from support:-

7 days is the normal time incidents will be auto-confirmed more likely the server will still keep them cached. This should not cause any issues, they'll get pushed out of the cache eventually and be auto-confirmed, depending on general incident throughput in the session.

It is difficult to say when any cached ones would be auto-confirmed, and that is depends on how many incidents are being created.