cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have a threshold line show up in the web dashboards

christopher_teb
Organizer

Hi,

I would like show up the threshold lines in the trend graph of a web Dashboard. Is it possible, if yes,how?

11 REPLIES 11

christopher_teb
Organizer

Hi,

Any help about the above request?

Br,

Chris

shane_korbel
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

This feature is not currently available. I believe there is currently a RFE for this you could vote for!

One option in the meantime is it looks like the "Measure" type tile will show a simplified chart that includes the thresholds you have configured in addition to a large number indicating the current value. The traffic light chart also will reflect thresholds.

For the measure chart, I believe the color of the measure changes to red when the threshold is violated too.

Hi Christopher,

as correctly stated by James, the thresholds show up if you user the "Measure tile". And we also have it on our plan to make them visible in other timeseries as well

Peter / PM team

Thanks Peter,

I would like it in the graph like this below

snapshot.jpg

robert_hamilton
Participant

@Peter Z.

I would also like the ability to add thresholds (warn/crit) to axis line/bar charts. We are now on 7.0.7 update and I still do not see this feature available. Any plans to implement in the next update?

I also would be very interested in having this feature added. Any ETA on this feature?

Here's a preview of what's coming in AppMon 7.1:

Peter / PM team

christopher_teb
Organizer

Thanks Peter,

When is that version?

Br,

Chris

Hi Christopher,

Early 2018, we aim for end of February

Peter