cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we setup health monitoring alerts based on application? When I say application it should show the health of all the agents involved and should report to specific team?

murali_reddy
Participant

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Murali,

You can configure the measure you use as your alert condition to only calculate for specific Applications or Agent groups and create a separate incident and measure for each application.

Hope this helps,

Dan

murali_reddy
Participant

Hello Dan,

Thank you for response, is there a way where we can specify it in the inbuilt incident rules like application out of memory or application health check? If so can you please let me know.

Thanks

Murali

kyle_kowalski
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Murali,

I would look into using the Extended Email Plugin which should allow you to filter on specific agents and I believe applications.

Best,

Kyle

murali_reddy
Participant

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for your response! We just implemented the Extended Email Plugin yesterday, looks like it is delivering accordingly. But however I need to filter based on the Agent group, which we tried using the Regex but had not luck. If you have any other way can you please let share it.

Thanks,

Murali

Looking at the configurations for the plugin, you would have to add the full agent group names separated by a semi colon in the agent groups row for the incident configuration. I would recommend posting to the Extended Email Plugin thread to see if there is another way you could do that.