cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Can we use Web dash board for real time monitoring, if that feature is not currently available can we develop it in future release

sgthomas
Newcomer

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Sure thing. If you logon to the web dashboards through http://yourdtserver:9911 you will see live data from our User Experience Management. You can of course also create custom dashboards with ANY type of measure dynatrace collects. Data is always real time!

Thanks Andreas for your quick reply..

I will explain my doubt with an example,if we are creating multiple tiles for an application and if all the tiles are successful, then the traffic light chart against all tiles will show as green, but if the first scenario fails, then the 1st tile traffic light chart becomes red, but at the same time the rest of the tiles whose vaue becomes null is not properly handled, It is still showing as green instead of red.

Hi

I would be very interested in seeing which measures you have used for your different traffic lights. If you have different measures I assume that it could happen that these measures still show values in the accepted range.

I wonder what happens with these other measures in your case. Are they really NULL? If it is really NULL then we cant compare NULL with your threshold. Eventually the Traffic Light will turn GREY. With "eventually" I mean when there is no value it all in the timeframe of your dashboard. By default you add the "Average" value of a Measure to a traffic light. So - if the measure starts producing NULLs the Average over e.g: 30 mins is still a valid value. You could try and experiment with a different Aggregation, e.g: Max or Min. you can change that if you edit the measure on your Traffic Light

Andi