cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you use the processes and hosts dashlets from the Infrastructure Web Dashboard?

boyer
Participant

Hello,

I want to use the Hosts and Processes dashlets that are displayed on the infrastructure dashboard in dynatrace web (the ones that have the circular icon. I would like to be able to integrate that into my own dashboards, but when I use the Hosts and Processes dashlets I just get the table with things like name and OS. This table doesn't suit my needs.

Thanks for any help on this.

5 REPLIES 5

gaurav_kodmalwa
Participant

Check if agents are configured at application server level (JVM) to monitor your host? Without configuring agents, only OS and VM name will be displayed. After I enabled the agents, I was able to see the metrics at processes like Java processes and their utilization. See attached screenshot of dashletinfrastructurehostandprocesses.jpg.

Thank you for your reply. I am able to see those, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the tiles in Patrick H.'s answer and it seems they are not available.

pahofmann
Champion

I assume you are talking about there to tiles?

They are unfortunately not available as tiles in custom dashboards, only the lists are available. I checked my 7.1 EAP instance and the same is true there.

If you wan't those tiles as custom tiles, you can open an RFE in the AppMon & UEM Product Ideas forum. (Be sure to select "Post Idea" when opening the RFE 🙂 )

Thank you for the response. That is what I needed to know. I will submit that idea. Thank you very much.

Would be great if you could add link as a comment for reference here 🙂