I have a Business Transaction with two different splitting measures:
- One for an HTTP Header called "user_procedence", and
- One for an HTTP Header caled "app_version".
When I try to put this BT into a Dashboard, I need to select a specific value for header "X", lets say: "retail", and also a specific value for header "Y", lets say: "2.1.0".
It is possible to chart a BT with selecting a value for two or more splittings? (i.e: "retail" and "2.1.0"). The selection of a splitting value only shows the option of selecting one splitting value, not more than one.
You can enable debug mode (ctrl + shift + f9) and in this mode, you will have the option to populate all the splittings combinations in the dashboard edition. If you have only those 2 you will get what you deserve (split is composed by user precedence + app version)
Hope this do the trick!
Wow!! Thank you Arturo, I didn't thought about debug mode!
But it is a problem... when you select "All measures (all combinations)" (see attached image: "all_splittings")
We now see all detected combinations for all splitting measures, that is cool, but the problem is every combination appears replicated for each agent instance, wich is a problem because we need to "automatically" contabilize all occurrences of "MB01" plus "3.1.0" in a dashboard, without the need of selecting all of them manually each time a new combination appears....
Thank you for your time Arturo.
Well, actually the Bussiness transaction (seems) to be general, so it will take everything (all combinations...). If you really need the detail per combination, maybe would be feasible to create a BT per combination (setting properly the filters...)
If not, you can draw on the dashlet all combinations (everything will appear) and filter later on which you want to focus on...Just need to play with the possibilities and what you are trying to represent.
By default, the split measure calculate for all applications and agents groups. I guess if you try to represent them you will have what you need...
Sorry that i can't give you a better answer!
I got it! 🙂
Here is what I did:
1. Add a chart, select the Business Transaction (with no splittings)
2. Go to "Dashlet Properties" and go to "Source" tab, then Edit Filter
3. Go to "Business Transactions"'s tab
4. Check "Enable Dashlet specific filter" and choose the same Business Transaction as before, but on the wizard, navigate through the desired splittings and select all needed values (could be any number of different splittings!!)