cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create custom Incident (Failed Transaction [filtering with app])

alex2
Guide

Hi folks,

This is a repetitive question in this forum, I seek the response but I can't implement any result or workaround.

I would like to create an custom incident. And using Failed Transaction with but I can't use the Default "Failed Transaction measure" because I want to configure a distinct % thresholds and filter by app.

I try to create a Threshold violations and use a source measure (Failed transaction percentage). It's a good workaround but I need to see all failed transaction not only a failed transaction violation threshold.

Any Idea?

Thanks!!!!

Alex.

3 REPLIES 3

michael_k
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi,

Try setting up a Business Transaction which matches the paths you're interested in. This will automatically create Failed Transaction Count and Percentage Measures. These result measures of the BT can then be filtered by Application (via "Details" tab in the measure configuration). Then, after setting a threshold you can create an Incident which uses the Failed Transaction Percentage measure as a condition.

hope this helps,

Michael

alex2
Guide

Hi Muchael I try to do this, but te results are different. Lo

ok the attach.

Thanks,

Alex.

michael_k
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi, please make sure that the Business Transaction is defined for the same context as the Measure you're comparing to, i.e. User Action vs Server-Side.

hope this helps,

Michael