cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical messages in Server Logs

ashutosh_singh1
Organizer

Dear Team,

I am getting below severe messages in server logs from last 3-4 days. Anyone please let me know, Why are these coming:

2017-03-26 08:38:25 SEVERE [DefaultChartProcessor] Could not get chart response: com.dynatrace.diagnostics.server.shared.chartprocessing.DefaultChartProcessor getChartResponse:199
2017-03-26 08:38:25 SEVERE [InfrastructureRequestResponseHandler] failed to create session connector: com.dynatrace.diagnostics.portlets.infrastructure.InfrastructureRequestResponseHandler handlePortletRequest:116

2017-03-27 03:01:43 SEVERE [CleanUpUtils] Aging Task: Deletion failed multiple times. Not all old data was deleted!

2017-03-30 02:32:11 SEVERE [CleanUpUtils] Aging Task: Deletion failed multiple times. Not all old data was deleted!

2017-03-31 02:31:56 SEVERE [CleanUpUtils] Aging Task: Deletion failed multiple times. Not all old data was deleted!

2017-03-31 16:26:46 SEVERE [WatchDogNotificationInterface] Thread[SessionStorageWorker-0,5,] died - terminating Runtime

2017-04-02 03:04:20 SEVERE [CleanUpUtils] Aging Task: Deletion failed multiple times. Not all old data was deleted!

2017-04-03 10:43:58 SEVERE [DefaultRepositoryExceptionHandler] Could not handle exception. See attached exception: Process was a deadlock loser see attached message for more details: Transaction (Process ID 70) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.: com.dynatrace.diagnostics.repository.exceptiontranslators.DefaultRepositoryExceptionHandler handleException:83

Regards,
Ashutosh

1 REPLY 1

arihant_polavar
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Ashutosh,

While we comment and guess what the issue here might be (looks like to be a few issues with the Performance Warehouse cleanup and process threads), I would recommend to open a support ticket in cases like this. They can look at your entire deployment and be able to figure out issue.

You can open a ticket by going to this link -> https://www.dynatrace.com/support/contact-support/

Thanks,

Ari