cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Measure are not showing when I try add to a dashlet

shashi_krishna_
Inactive

Hi,

I have created a custom Measure for User visit experience and trying to add the same to the dashlet and what to see data in the same but i dont see any custom measure that i have created to add to dashlet,

Below is the Measure picker window where i don't see the custom measure:

Could anybody please help me out who faced similar kind of problem.

REgards..

Shashi

8 REPLIES 8

joshua_pavlica
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

The measure you created can only be used when inside a Business Transaction as an Evaluation/Calculate Value, Filter, or Split.

Outside of existing as part of a business transaction, that measure will not appear in a normal dashboard.

Please let me know if this helps to explain the issue.

Kind regards,

Joshua P.

Thanks Joshua,

I have added Measure in a BT but it is not fetching data, filter applied only at measure to give only frustrated users list but not happening.

May i know whats wrong in this.

Regards..

Shashi

Shashi,

Are you trying to find out how many frustrated visits there are?

If so, I would filter using that measure and check the box to calculate the visit count.

I would not have a splitting value other than Application.

After making this configuration change, wait about 30 minutes for new data to roll in to confirm if it works or not.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Joshua P.

shashi_krishna_
Inactive

Joshua,

I am not looking for just visit count instead looking for the complete frustrated user list.

If you are looking for a list of frustrated visits, that is built-in to the AppMon Rich Client using the "Visits" dashlet. Is this what you were looking for?

visitsdashboard.png

shashi_krishna_
Inactive

Yes, I knew that but I am trying to fetch only frustrated user and want to put in a dashboard and also want to apply some filters like geographic location etc to showcase to customer and to keep a track of it.

In the visits dashlet you can add a Custom Filter or Custom Sort. I believe that this can get you the data you want.

visitsdashboard-customfilter.png

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Sashi,

Check the below screenshots, if it helps in your case.

Regards,

Babar