cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Custom traffic light (green color) when not have data.

alex2
Guide

HI there,

I have a Failed transaction Dashboard, this show me a traffic light and changes this behavior when the rule "Failed transaction percentage" is violated. And work ok.
buuuuut when the dashboard not have data, the traffic light change the color to gray and the symbol to "?".

- One Question is: How I can show green color when not have data? Because if I not have Failed transaction is a good app behavior.

- Other Question is.. I filter the dashboard to 1 minute timeframe and the resolution to 10s And the aggregation set to Last. Maybe for this is for this configuration my first problem?

Thanks!!!

Alex.

1 REPLY 1

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi

Gray means there is no data which for my perspective is not the same as light green. Gray could mean you have a general issue with data collection - this is why Gray makes sense for me and is also the reason why we implemented it that way.

This could also explain what you ask in the second question: if you put the timeframe to 10s and you have no data because your system is not constantly under load it would explain the behavior

Andi