cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Customize the transaction flow dashboard

sandeepkumar_ra
Inactive

I have a system profile, with multiple applications (100+) within, when plotting the transaction flow dashboard for specific application and specific transaction, it highlights all the non critical errors(4xx), can i suppress these error, without implementing the error rule on other applications within the profile?

Also, if i duplicate or create a custom error detection rule, can i plot the same transaction flow dashboard, with this new error rule instead of the oob ones?

1 REPLY 1

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi Sandeep

Are you talking about the Transaction FLow in the Web UI - or the one in the Dynatrace AppMon Client?

In both cases the situation is that we display the detected error on the PurePaths. So - if you have PurePaths where we detected errors we will show these errors in the Transaction Flow. If you change your error rules then these changes will only take effect after you made the change. New PurePaths will be anlayzed based on the current rule set. Old PurePaths will however still have the same detected errors which means they will also still show up in the Transaction Flow

There is no option right now to say "please hide errors from certain error rules"

Andi