cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

DT Server Configuration requeriments

jcamps
DynaMight Advisor
DynaMight Advisor

Hi all,

I'm interested to know what is the proper configuration of Dynatrace Server & Collector if I want to handle one hour load test with 10000 request/second.

The environment would be 8 EXADATA servers.

I need the proper sizing for the dynatrace server in terms of memory, CPU and disk (for the collector and the server).

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Josep,

Please have a look on the customer environment example and also use the deployment calculator.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

Regards,

Babar

jcamps
DynaMight Advisor
DynaMight Advisor

Thanks Babar,

in Sizing the maximum values for Transactions / second are 5500 for xLarge96, but is for 1600 agents. Is this number the maximum transactions/second for every agent or is the maximum transactions/second for all the 1600 agents...

thanks!

Hello Josep,

What I understood from these numbers that whether we have 5500 transactions per second or 1600 agents will make our environment Large, xLarge etc... anyone from the community can also address this question.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

I think like you, but if this is true, we can't handle 10000 Transactions / second with any configuration...

Regards!

Hello Josep,

I think the only best solution could be the calculator to address this requirement.

Just put your required values in the calculator and lets see what kind of sizing appears.

Regards,

Baba

Sizing values are a combination of many factors. The best practice for determining the sizing requirements of your deployment is to use our Deployment Sizing Calculator. This will prompt you to give metrics about your application and take them all into account when determining the correct environment size.