cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboards with two different sources

jcamps
Advisor

Hi all,

I want to create one DB with several metrics from two different sources (different sessions or different timeframes in the same session).

To do that i define the first source at a DB level and the metrics (charts) shows the data right. To define the metrics for the second source I want to change the source to specify the second source at a dashlet level.

Is there any other option to do that without specify the second source at a dashlet level? I've a lot of charts and is tedious and error prone to have to change the source for every dashlet.

Thanks! Josep Maria

2 REPLIES 2

ruth_lehane
Contributor

HI Josep Maria,

Yes you can set Dashlet specific properties.

Right click on the dashlet and click 'Dashlet properties'. Then as below you should click on source and 'Enable Dashlet specific data source'. You should then be able to pick the System profile you want the data to come from.

If you select edit you can also change the timeframe of that chart.

For more information on dashlet properties please see https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/appli...

I hope that help,

Ruth

jcamps
Advisor

Hi Ruth,

thank for your answer but I want to share the second datasource with several dashlets, I does'nt want to define the second datasource for all dashlets. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks! Josep Maria