cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data integrity violation in PWH table 'dbo.dynamic_measure' occurred

roland_ossmann
Inactive

In the Performance Warehouse (PWH), the following incident occurs:

"Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.dynamic_measure' with unique index 'uk_dynamic_measure'."

Also the log file contains an error message like this:

Data integrity violation occurred see attached message for details : SQL Operation: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.dynamic_measure' with unique index 'uk_dynamic_measure'.
5 REPLIES 5

roland_ossmann
Inactive

Please have a look at the following KB-article with the solution for this issue:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/vi...

mzamora
Organizer

I am running into this issue and I'm on dT 6.5. I dont' believe the solution provided in the link works for me because I looked through all of my applications and they are all lowercase and there are no duplicates.

Exception: Data integrity violation occurred see attached message for details : SQL Operation: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.dynamic_measure' with unique index 'uk_dynamic_measure'. The duplicate key value is (3, 14, -A-L-L-, 122, 1, 25, 388, 14622, 0, 39, Download Requests by AccountID, 5890416896269598888). caused an integrity violation

roland_ossmann
Inactive

Hi Melanie,

there are several reasons for the duplicated key message, the most common in Dynatrace AppMon 6.1 and 6.2 has been described in the linked article.

Without a full logging and configuration, I cannot give you a meaningful answer to your problem, so please do the following:

1. Create a support archive

2. On the Performance Warehouse database, run the following SQL statement:
select name from systemprofile where id = 3;
This shows you the name of the system profile, which is causing the error

3. Export a session from this system profile, check the date and time of occurrence of the error and select a timeframe -10 min to + 5 min, e.g. the error occurred at 9:15, export from 9:05 to 9:20, PurePath and time series.

4. Open a support ticket and attach the support archive and the exported session

Best regards,
Roland

Thanks. dT support advised me to apply the 6.5.11 update for the fix.

eric_larsen
Newcomer

I'm running v6.3 and just ran into this issue as well. Is there a fix or resolution?