cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactive 6.2 license after upgrading to 6.5 using trial license

szxhchen
Participant

We upgraded the DT version from 6.2 to 6.5 last Friday(Jan 13. 2017) using the Trial License,we plan to upgrade it to the full 6.5 license this Friday(Jan 20. 2017),shall I deactivate the previous version license in eService directly without login the 6.2 client ?and upgrade it to 6.5 in eService as well?

5 REPLIES 5

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Xiaohe,

Yes you can use the eServices to deactivate, upgrade and then activate.

Regards,

Babar

Thank you Babar for your quick answer.

Could you please help verify my steps below if they are correct?

1. Access eServices, and then select My Licenses.
2. Expand the information for the license v6.2 of Production Center Edition , and then click Deactivate UEM Volume Licenses.
3. And then click Deactivate.
4. And then click Upgrade.
5. Select the 6.5 version and the Direct mode. Click Next.
6. In the 6.5 Client, on the License pane of the Server Settings dialog box, click the Import button.
7. On the Available Licenses page, select the license to activate, and then click Next.
8. The license file is downloaded from eServices, imported into the AppMon Server, and activated online.

Hello Xiaohe,

Yes you have right steps.

You will have to use your eServices credentials to import the license directly from the client.

Regards,

Babar

szxhchen
Participant

Hi Babar,

When I try to upgrade the license,the Deactivation Key and Activation Key were required,I clicked Skip Deactivation and Upgrade and then imported the license.but license status is open NOT Activated,is it ok?

Hello Xiaohe,

Just double check from the server settings that is this the same I highlighted in the yellow colour.

If yes then should not be any issues.

Regards,

Babar