cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Does Dynatrace provide replay the user session

Hi Team,

We are looking for functionality to know what end user is doing in our application . Like what data is he/she entering and events being triggered . Basically a Record - Replay feature .

Is this possible through dynaTrace. Please let us know.

Thanks ,

Ashwin

4 REPLIES 4

To add to above question , we are looking for below mentioned questions .

1. Can we access the Customer Data from the Dynatrace console ?

2, Can we get the mouse movements, typed in Info, Events etc. ?

3. Can we track more than one application for monitoring ?
ex: We deployed app 1 in weblogic 1/ tomcat and App 2 in weblogic2... App1 is integrated with App2. SO App2 is my main applications here. then can we track the complete session journey from App2 to App1 to App2 etc?

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Ashwin,

This feature is available in other product of Dynatrace which called Synthetic Monitoring but I guess this feature is not available in the APM. Might be someone else know about this.

Regards,

Babar

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Ashwin,

Can we get the mouse movements, typed in Info, Events etc. ?

You can enable the advanced configuration for capturing events from the user experience.

Can we track more than one application for monitoring ? ex: We deployed app 1 in weblogic 1/ tomcat and App 2 in weblogic2... App1 is integrated with App2. SO App2 is my main applications here. then can we track the complete session journey from App2 to App1 to App2 etc?

Yes you can monitor the complete session but make sure to instrument all your applications.

Can we access the Customer Data from the Dynatrace console ?

I did not understand this question but if you are asking for the customer actions details then yes you can get all the details.

You can get much more information with the use of JavaScript ADK. Please check the following link.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

Regard,

Babar

Hello,
Dynatrace acquired qumram (https://www.dynatrace.com/company/newsroom/press-r...

They compagny is doing session recording so it will be very interesting to have Dynatrace with session replay !
Can't wait to use it ! We currently use userreplay but are not really happy with it.
Alex