cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Dynatrace 6.1 Business Transaction Work but show measurements in chart has no data

rmg
Organizer

When I open a business transaction, I am able to see the all the measurement based on the web request with specific query. However, when I right-click and try to see the transaction measurement in the time frame. The chart is empty with the message indicated no measurement was found.

Is it because the data did not get stored in the proper place in performance warehouse?

I have the same business transaction in both test and production environment. The production environment work correctly but not the test environment for this business transaction.

Thanks,

-Ronald

6 REPLIES 6

florent_duchate
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi

correct, the chart data comes from your warehouse. The first thing I would do is to check that it is still connected. Settings/dynatrace server/warehouse.

Regards

Flo

rmg
Organizer

Yes, it is connected.

markus_strickle
Inactive

Hi,

did you ever get a solution for this? I'm seeing similar issues here. BT shows a count but the cart says either no measurement found or shows a completely different much lower count number.

Thanks,

markus

Steven_Monroe
Inactive

We are experiencing this issue as well. When I go to the business transaction chart for the BT it shows 4 user actions, but when I go to chart out the count I get nothing. Anyone have the solution or any thoughts?

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Can you go into the business transaction configuration itself and verify that the "store in performance warehouse" checkbox is selected?

James

Steven_Monroe
Inactive

For me, mine is storing to PW, yes