cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace Free Trial Issues

raushanm_kumar
Newcomer

Hi ,

We are trying to install the Dynatrace Free trail licensee it is asking for .key file to import however we got .lic file after registering on Dynatarce.Please help us to proceed further .

Attaching the screenshot.dynatarce-license.png

Regards,

Raushan

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Raushan,

AFAIK, lic is the file type for AppMon license starting with 7.0. Before version 7.0, licenses are of file type .key.

I've been there once, in my case is the license team generate the license wrongly. Maybe you can double confirm with the person/team from Dynatrace who generate the license for you?

-Wai Keat

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

I have had this situation before and just changed the file extension to ".key" to get around it.

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi

We switched the AppMon Free Trial to AppMon 7 mid of April. Since that time we also send out the new 7.0 license files which have a .lic extension. Please simply install AppMon 7 which you can find on the Free Trial DOwnload Page: https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

If for whatever reason you need a 6.5 license key please respond to the free trial emails you have received throughout the trial period.

Andi