cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Dynatrace Managed install issue

bcox2
Organizer

Not sute this is the right forum, but did not see another option. I am trying to install Dynatrace Managed and I keep failing on the step related to the $CMD. I cannot find much documentation on this step, and I am hoping someone can explain what is needed on this step to get the install to succeed. I am installing with SUDO access.

Thanks,

Brian

8 REPLIES 8

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Brian,

I am not sure whether I am asking the right question.

What is DynaTrace Managed?

Installation of APM Server on the different platforms, you can find from the below link with all the recommendations and cautions.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

Regards,

Babar

Hi. I will forward the question to the right people.

For your information: Dynatrace Managed is the "On Premise" version of Dynatrace SaaS. It is the product formerly known as Ruxit.

@Brian: stay tuned - I will cycle in the right people

Andi

Hello Andi,

Thank you for bringing in my knowledge, thanks.

Regards,

Babar

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Brian - one thing I wanted to mention. Dynatrace SaaS/Ruxit has their own forum which has not yet merged with the rest of our forums. I have forwarded this posting to our SaaS/Managed Team but it might be best if you try the SaaS/MAnaged forum on https://answers.ruxit.com/

Andi,

I posted in the ruxit forum also, but still have gotten no answer to the question.

Should I take this as a sign that trying to run Mnaged on-prem does not have much support or knowledge share built up yet, and just walk away from it for now until it matures.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian. Sorry for the late reply. this got burried in the inbox that filled up over xmas. I hope you got your answer on the managed forum! If not - let me know and send the link to the forum entry

Hey Andi. no problem I got help on the install and we have our POC system working now. Thanks.

bcox2
Organizer

Thanks Andi. I will create an account on that forum and post the question there also.