Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace Performance Warehouse

dt_its3-1
Inactive

Hi dynaTrace Support-team

This is Saka.

Please tell me about the following matter.

Q1. Please tell me about the status of the "connection details" tab in Dynatrace Performance Warehouse.

Specifically, the following message is output.

"Performance Warehouse Schema is out-dated or missing"

Status did not change even if I push "Create Schema".

Please tell me how to deal with it.

■Version
dynaTrace 6.3
DB2 ver10.5

Best regards
Saka

=====================
LAC.Co.Ltd
Tetsuya Saka

3 REPLIES 3

peter_karlhuber
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi,

please check the Repository.0.0.log file in the "System Information" dashboard to see if you have any permission issues or other exceptions that you could fix together with your DBA. If not, please open a support ticket. Thanks,

best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter.K.

This is Saka.

Thank you for your responce.

I checked "the Repository.0.0.log", and the following message was output.

-------------------------------------------------------
2017-02-13 12:25:30 SEVERE [AbstractRepositoryAccessor] cannot create performance warehouse schema: com.dynatrace.diagnostics.sdk.logging.ThrottlingLogger a:150
org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.FlywaySqlScriptException:
Migration V6.3.0.7__createIncidentProperties.ddl failed
-------------------------------------------------------
SQL State : 54008
Error Code : -613
Message : "INCIDENTPROPERTIES_PKEY" 縺ォ繧医▲縺ヲ隴伜挨縺輔l繧倶クサ繧ュ繝シ縲√Θ繝九?シ繧ッ繝サ繧ュ繝シ縲√∪縺溘?ッ陦ィ繝代?シ繝?繧」繧キ繝ァ繝ウ繝サ繧ュ繝シ縺碁聞縺吶℃繧九°蛻励♀繧医?ウ譛滄俣縺悟、壹☆縺弱∪縺吶??. SQLCODE=-613, SQLSTATE=54008, DRIVER=4.14.122
Location : ddls/db2/update/6.3.x/V6.3.0.7__createIncidentProperties.ddl (/ddls/db2/update/6.3.x/V6.3.0.7__createIncidentProperties.ddl)
Line : 1
Statement : CREATE TABLE incidentproperties (
uuid_lsb BIGINT NOT NULL,
uuid_msb BIGINT NOT NULL,
propkey VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
value VARCHAR(1000) NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT incidentproperties_pkey PRIMARY KEY (uuid_lsb, uuid_msb, propkey, value)
)
--------------------------------------------------------

Also, when I checked the site below, there was information that seemed to be applicable to this case.

The following site is described about dynaTrace 6.5, but I could not find the document of dynaTrace 6.3.

■Performance Warehouse Migration Troubleshooting
https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DOCDT65/Performance+Warehouse+Migration+Troublesho...

Although it is stated that you specify 16 KB of page size when creating the database,

Can we judge that we can solve the following error message by coping with this case?

"Performance Warehouse Schema is out-dated or missing"

Best regards.
Saka

Hi Saka,

yes, the information on the troubleshooting page should apply to your case, please set the page size to 16k. Best regards,

Peter