cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace User login info.

yamini_dubey
Organizer

Is there a way to track how many users are using Dynatrace via logging in into thick client and web client. We are trying to show adoption of tool across our organization. Is there a way to show this?

4 REPLIES 4

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Yamini,

There is an available plugin on the GitHub to use and get this information. I guess the name is Users Login or Login Users.

If you are not caring about names and the historical information then you can also check from the Start Center > Monitor > dynaTrace Server Health and hover over on the 'Connected Systems'.

Regards,

Babar

Hi @Babar Q. thanks for the update. I want to see user login by picking data from a specific system profile ..is that possible? or I can just get overall for any system profile?

I tried searching the plugin by making an account on Github but could not find it..not sure what I am missing.

Thanks and Regards.

Hello Yamini,

From the Start Center > Monitor > dynaTrace Server Health and hover over on the 'Connected Systems' for the whole server.

Below is the 'Plugin' link which can give us information on the 'System Profile' level.

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DL/User+Logins+Plugin

Regards,

Babar

Hi @Babar Q. looked at the plug in . Installed it as well but looks like it works for only the collector installed on the same server . If we have multiple collector servers pointed to the server not sure if it works too.