cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Purepath's drill down

dbusquets
Organizer

Hi,

I have a Dashboard with some measures, it shows 1 last hour of time, and as you see, there is data being drawed (DB.png)

When I do a Drill down anywhere of it, to Purepaths, it doesn't show any purepath (Drill_down.png):

It can't be due to purepath disk space, because I've validated there are continuous tx storage since days before, and the DB shows only 1 last hour.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dani

2 REPLIES 2

arturomr
Inactive

You have an extra filter on screen shot 2 (web requests)

Howewer i can't give you a comoplete solution, i will point that drill down from measures to purepaths (for example) the result will give all the purepaths from tha profile, not those affecting this metric.

To do so, you will need to create a BT with some conditions as filters, and calculate those measures on the calculate section of the BT. Like this, when you drill down from that measure within the BT, you will reach the purepaths contributing to that value.

Hope this helps!

Hi Arturo,

The extra filter was added automatically at the moment we do a drill down from the Dashboard.

That filter is correct, because it is precisely our measure filter criteria in the Dashboard's chart:

But when you do Drill Down, it doesn't appear any purepath...

It's confusing why Dynatrace enables Drill Down from a chart, to an empty Purepaths list.

Regards,

Dani