cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty collector .ini file

tthat
Inactive

Hi

I Migrated DynaTrace from 6.3 to 6.5 till then the collector .ini file had parameters but as applied the new 6.5.8.1013 fixpack in which the issue of resolving :

• JLT-173248 - Collector does not start because of empty .ini file - make writing the .ini file more robust

But the .ini file was empty. This has happened the 2 time in row

Also one thing is quite interesting that it doesn't happen in all collectors only in one or two,

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. I suggest you discuss this with the support team. I have seen simliar postings in the past talking about config files that got corrupted

andi

tthat
Inactive

Thanks @Andreas G. I have opened the ticket but the wired part is that the fix of this issue is coming in fixpack but still the issue persist.

Thanks

Taneshaa

akshay_shinde2
Inactive

Hi Taneshaa,

We have also encountered with such issue after upgrading AppMon to 6.5 recently but in my case I'm able to solve it by replacing the .ini file from collector which is working fine. (You might have solve it already :))

I think there is some BUG in this version.

BR,

AK

tthat
Inactive

@Akshay S. what I did took a back up of .ini file and if the issue occurred then replace it. Yes its a bug but they told me there is a fix but the issue occurred again.

Thanks

Taneshaa