cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable CORS on XML Reports?

collin_lesko
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

I am developing some custom charts/tables and pulling the data from the Dynatrace XML reports. Is there any way to add custom headers to these requests being generated by Dynatrace so that I can add in the Cross-Origin Resource Sharing headers?

I am currently getting around it by using an old feature in IE, but this is not preferred by any means.

Thanks,

Collin

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi Collin.

Any luck with your request?

Hey Andi!

No, but using IE to avoid the CORS restriction has been sufficient. Most people here use chrome, so it would be nice. However, the only way to get Chrome to work with the pages (currently) is to use the --disable-web-security flag.

It would be nice if I could get the headers on the XML reports somehow. Or, if there was a way to host extra pages under the Dynatrace Web interface? Not necessarily replace it, but supplement it with some javascript pages.

Thanks,

Collin

kasey_castanier
Contributor

Are there any updates on this? We are running into the same issue where we cannot get around the CORS restriction without the Dynatrace server setting the Access-Control-Allow-Credentials header.

Is this something that is included in 6.5, or will be included in the upcoming release?

Thanks a bunch,

- Kasey C.