cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Exception during ExecuteProcessRequestEntry

huamin
Inactive

agent log show the below severe information and there are no purepath for dotnet application.

any one can help? thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi. I would open a support ticket for this if you havent done already. Seems there is something wrong with our instrumentation

Andi

vitaly_grinberg
Participant

Hi Andreas. We have the same issue. The issue is connected to the CPU spikes that correlate with long GC times.

2018-02-13 16:25:26 [000026f4] severe [dotnet] Exception during ExecuteProcessRequestEntry
2018-02-13 16:25:26 [000026f4] info [dotnet] Server cannot append header after HTTP headers have been sent.
at System.Web.HttpResponse.AppendHeader(String name, String value)
at DynaTrace.Diagnostics.Agent.Introspection.AspDotNetIntrospection.HttpRequestInfo.g(String V, String i)
at DynaTrace.Diagnostics.Agent.Introspection.AspDotNetIntrospection.g(Object V, Object i, Int32 y, Int64 A, Int64& E, Int16 H, Int32 W, Object t, Boolean P)

vitaly_grinberg
Participant

We opened the ticket with support. What do you mean by saying "something wrong with our instrumentation"

was there a resolution provided for the error you encountered or is there further information that can be provided as to the cause of this issue as we are facing the same error from one of our .NET instrumented applications